Address: East Patel Nagar, New Delhi-110008
Nearest Metro station : Rajendra Place
Fees: Rs 10,000 (varies according to courses)
Total Seats : 1100
- Political Science (English Medium/Hindi Medium)
- Physical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- B.A. Programme
- B. Com (Hons.)
- B. Com.
Application Procedure: Common Pre-Admission Form
The Placement Cell in Kalindi College had been conducting presentations and workshops on Personality Development and Latest Trends in Industry, in order to help students become more employable after Graduation. Pre-placement Talks and Interviews are held by various companies in the college premises. Companies in which students have been placed include Tata Consultancy Service, IBM Daksh, Hotel Jaypee Siddhartha, GenPact, HDFC-Life Insurance Company, Wipro, Infosys, Tech Mahindra,IGate etc.
LIBRARY: The college has an independent libary wing which has adequately spaced stacks, a good reading area and houses about 15,000 books. Besides this, it has current and previous issues of relevant nationally and internationally published journals and newspapers.
COMPUTER LAB/CYBER CAFE : The College has a computer laboratory based on the latest technology with facility of scanning, printing, broadband internet connectivity and so on. The whole college building is also networked with the Computer Laboratory with Cat-5/6 cables.
The college has a society for each of its departments. Popular among them are the English Literary Club and the Gandhi Study Circle. Other clubs include Vagartha, the debating society; Brain Twister, the quiz society; Mehfil-e Raqs, the dramatics society; Mausiqui, the music society; Nupur, the dance society; Srijan, society for creative skills; Kalakriti, Fine Art Club; Fashion-is-ta, the fashion society; and the fitness club. The college festival, Lehren, an annual three-day long cultural festival, is a hit among students. Last year, over 450 students from about 50 institutions participated in the fest.
- Ms Mayawati, Honorable Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh
- Ms Krishna Tirath, Honorable Minister of State for Women and Child Development (IC), Government of India. Inter-University and National Player Volleyball.
- Dr. Anjali Yadav working on Malaria Vaccine at Walter Reid Army Research Institute Washington DC, USA.
- Ekavli Khanna (nee Chopra) working in Bengali serials and films.
- Ms Sarita Gupta- Inter-University and International player Volleyball. First Batch1970.
- Ms Ramwati- Volleyball player, working as national coach, Govt. of India referred her name for Ph.D in Germany.
- Ms Neelam- Delhi University best National level, Inter-University Gymnast although one eye was visually handicapped.
- Ms Archana- Delhi University Gold Medalist for Judo for three years. Black belt holder.
- Ms Indu Sharma- Inter-University and National Gold Medalist in Judo. Black belt holder. Working as national referee.
Contact DetailsPhone: 91-011-25787604, Fax:91-011-25782505